Lisa's humorous speaking style has inspired and educated groups of all sizes. Whether she is speaking to mom groups, church groups or Fortune 500 companies, each audience is inspired to become uncluttered - not just in their space, but in their whole life. When things are in order in your life, it reduces stress and increases productivity.Presentations tailored to your group, effectively breakdown the "whys" and "what-ifs" that keep us from achieving success.
Visit Lisa's about page for more information.
"Her talks are always so enjoyable and I always take away some great helps" GW "Lisa makes you feel like you are talking to a friend" TJ
See what people are saying about Lisa's speaking:
Branch Manager, Capital One Bank, Missouri City, TX
Pastor Dena Trice
Maranatha Church, Mont Belvieu, TX
- Becoming Uncluttered In Life
- Organizing Clutter
- Manage Your Time For Productivity
Lisa has been a speaker to over 200 groups, here is a sample:
- Capital One bank- ( Branch Managers Meeting, Client Appreciation Day)
- Sugar Land Rotary
- Memorial Herman and Texas Children Hospital
- Fort Bend Junior Service League
- Asian Women Empowered
- Women's Aglow
- Women’s Council of Realtors
- Mary Kay National Director Webinar
- Celebration of Women Spring Conference
- Texas Home and Garden Shows (Houston, Sugar Land, Cy-Fair)
- Texas Business Alliance One Woman National Business Conference
Lisa is a Professional Organizer and the owner of A Time and Place for Everything LLC and the author of the award winning book, My Life is a Mess: Organizing 101 and Uncluttered: Discovering Strength and Purpose in the Chaos of Life. She is a proud member of NAPO (National Association of Professional Organizers).