Try some new ideas
If what you’ve been doing has not kept your closet properly arranged for easy access to clothes and other things. So why not try some of the closet organization ideas presented below. Yes, our team organized this closet, if you'd like assistance or ideas, call us 832-277-1745?
6 tips for closet organizing
- Hang up into the following categories: pants, skirts, long sleeve pullover, long sleeve button up, t-shirts, short sleeve dressy tops, tank tops, jackets, etc.
- Make a list of all the possible outfit combinations that you can wear.
- Consider installing shelving as a place to store shoes and purses.
- For scarves and athletic wear/ exercise clothes you may want to place the items on the shelves or in a dresser drawer.
- Finally, leave an empty section of the closet rod. This section will be for clothes that you have just brought back from the cleaners or just taken from the dryer. This is a quick place to hang them until you have the time to put them into their rightful places.
- For storing jewelry: rings and bracelets maybe stored in a drawer organizer, consider a peg board for hanging necklaces.
You will enjoy being able to wear what's in your closet.
How long do you stare into your closet?
Imagine it being 7:30 in the morning, and you need to leave the house in 15 minutes, but you don’t know what to wear. You stare into the crowded mess that you call a closet, and tell yourself for the hundredth time that one day you will deal with the clutter. The problem is that you don’t know where to begin. You realize that you need some serious closet organizer ideas are needed to restore order in the wardrobe jungle before you.
One of the very best approaches to organizing your closet is to simply start from the beginning in your sorting process. Don’t expect that this will be a fast and easy project – when you finally get around to Closet Organization Day, plan for a major work party, and make the whole thing more fun. Play your favorite music and grab a friend or organizer to help.
Before you get started
Before you begin, establish a temporary area in the bedroom where you can pile everything that comes out of the closet. This purging phase is a very important part of the process, and should not be skipped because it actually provides the first step toward real organization.
Ideally, you should also get a collapsible clothes rack to hang things on for visual sorting, and which you can use permanently after the cleaning process. A shoe organizer and a wooden or wire-frame closet organizer will also help immensely with the effort to establish order out of chaos.
It’s best to prepare yourself to make some hard choices too, when the sorting out phase begins, and you have to decide which items of clothing you really want to keep, and which you can live without.
Yes, our team organized this closet! If you'd like assistance or some great ideas, be sure to call us 832-277-1745
I Am Ready For A Happy, Uncluttered Life!
Home and life tips direct to your inbox.